Healthcare Pioneers New York
Our New York Healthcare Innovation Network is already 18,000 strong! Join us at the Healthcare Innovation Conference on October 14 for the hottest opportunity to meet executives, entrepreneurs, and investors in Northeast U.S. - at Citibank Executive Conference Center in Midtown, New York - 601 Lexington Ave. Program details below ticket info.
EARLY BIRD EXTENDED TO JULY 1. Conference Passes and Exhibit Tables include 12 month membership within the NYC chapter (a $345 discount!) and advisor opportunities.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS, WORKSHOPS, PANELISTS until June 30, 2014 - Call (347) 903-4362 or connect with Dr. Simon Sikorski via LinkedIn
PROGRAM OUTLINE (Purchase Tickets Below. Exhibit Tables Discounted until June 30. Detailed Information Below. Speakers will be announced soon)
- Track A – networking activities. Open All Day. 11am to 6pm. Speed Networking starts at noon.
- Track B – Shark Tank & Investor Strategy Workshop.
- Track C – Engineering for Success & Regulated Technologies Workshop
- Track D – The Age of Digital Healthcare Workshop
- Track E – Integrative Medicine Workshop
Registration & Exhibit Hall Opens at 11am.
Track A – Networking & Career Center - Open All Day.
- Speed Networking starts at Noon. Everyone is automatically entered into the speed-networking session. We will rotate every 5-10 minutes (depending on total number of registrants for the conference)
- Roundtable Discussions start at 1:30 pm. If you have very specific networking needs, or would like to meet with investors or advisors in a more private setting, we can arrange a roundtable for you. Please register for the roundtable and we will match-make advisors to your needs (from attendees to the conference and mentors in the Healthcare Pioneers network who will be invited to participate at your roundtable) - Examples of Roundtable discussions
- Google Glass Challenge - Innovations possible through your eyes. All General Attendance Ticket holders may indicate their idea or how Google Glasses is currently used in clinical settings. 3 Finalists will get to showcase their innovation before the Shark Tank.
- Integrative Medicine Physicians Business & Career - track designed to help Physicians connect on business development for their practices, career options, and alternative careers (especially as consultants, advisors, or entrepreneurs)
Track B – Shark Tank & Investor Strategies - Only 50 Applications will be accepted. FREE to APPLY. Five (5) lucky finalists will get to present their technology in front of a live audience, pitch to investors in attendance and on the panel, and receive critical feedback about their company. Each applicant receives ONLY ONE (1) complimentary ticket to the conference for their company’s executive. Additional tickets for companies participating in the Shark Tank may be purchased as General Attendance tickets. Format: (a) Companies Apply by Choosing Ticket option “Shark Tank Application” (b) An executive summary needs to be forwarded to the email provided in the registration process (c) 5 Finalists will be chosen to present during the conference and get critical feedback/investor interest in front of a live audience. (d) Should any of the applicants or finalists get funded as a result of the conference, a 1% Finders Fee will be assessed.
Track C – Engineering For Success & Regulated Technologies Workshops
- Human Factors in the Design and Development of Medical & Digital Technologies – Focus on User-Centered Design process, with case examples.
- Choosing the Right Materials for Your Technology
- Pros and Cons of Contract Manufacturing and how to choose a manufacturer for your prototype and mass production
- FDA / Regulatory Strategies for 2014 and Beyond
- Is your App a Regulated Medical Device?
- Diagnostics & Imaging Innovations
- Cardiovascular Innovations
- Drug Delivery Technologies
Track D – The Age of Digital Healthcare Workshop
- Future of Telemedicine & Integration with Mobile & Digital Devices
- HIE and Big Data: advances in interpretation and usability of healthcare information
- Patient Engagement in 2014 – from patient portals to Blue Button, we will explore some of the most impressive advancements in this decade’s top discussion: who owns your data.
- Accountability in Healthcare: how present and future technologies can impact accountability.
Track E - Integrative Medicine Workshop.
- If you are setting up or expanding your medical practice in the field of integrative medicine, this is the workshop for you. We will explore many aspects of business development, marketing, and operations. All physicians and their practice administrators may ask specific questions during registration process.