Healthcare Pioneers™ New York
Healthcare Pioneers has already hosted 13 events in New York since June 2014 for physicians interested in discussions about medical practice business, career development, ancillary medical services, financial opportunities, and hot topics. These monthly event series in New York are for health care industry professionals with private medical practices, group practices, wellness centers, health coaching, and community health centers.
May 20 Event is Hosted by Execu|Search Group – premier physician recruiting company in New York.
On May 20, we’ll explore these topics for Physicians and Medical Professionals:
- Telemedicine & the career opportunities Telehealth has developed for medical professionals.
- Ancillary Medical Services – Investing in the right programs for your practice
- Making Smart Investment Choices
SPEAKER & WORKSHOP APPLICATION – Contact Dr. Simon Sikorski via AttendingDR or via phone (888) 416-9926
Save the date: May 20, 2014 – New York Times Building, 620 8th Ave, New York, NY 10018 - 2-7pm
1:00 PM - Registration & Networking
2:00 PM – Welcome Message
2:15 PM Keynote Address – Are medical professionals in the dark? What do your patients do without your knowledge?
2:30 PM - WORKSHOPS – Ancillary Medical Services and Profit Centers. Workshops will be announced soon. Suggest a Workshop
- WORKSHOP 1: Medically-Directed Weight Loss (pending)
- WORKSHOP 2: Making Smart Investment Choices (pending)
- WORKSHOP 3: Telemedicine – Clinical and Financial Implications.
- WORKSHOP 4: Open - SPEAKER & WORKSHOP APPLICATION – Contact Dr. Simon Sikorski via AttendingDR or via phone (888) 416-9926
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW – Super Early Bird Registration Ends 4/23. Limited Seats. All tickets are discounted until 4/23.
Want to Sponsor or Exhibit? To sponsor an event, please call or text 646-648-1355
Please consider becoming a member to take advantage of increased visibility at our events. Check out the membership benefits
OUR PAST EVENTS: